Staffordshire Moorlands District Council provides a range of support to start-ups, established businesses and companies seeking to expand or relocate within the district.
Monthly Business Newsletter – detailing latest business funding, events, tenders and key local news
Business Friendly Website including
- Planning & building regulations for business – including a downloadable Plain English Guide to Planning
- Advice on Business start up & growth – including guide to running a home based business, food business regulations, commercial waste and licences etc
- Online commercial property search
- Simple business funding search
- Interactive Local Plan and planning history maps
Investment Information – including latest statistics on business growth, sectors, GVA, skills, wages, house prices and details of principle employers located in district and case studies. Bespoke Information available on request.
Business Events – often delivered in partnership with a range of specialist organisations including Growth Hub, Chamber and sector specialists.
Weekly Free Initial Planning Surgeries for business expansion/relocations
Open for Business Approach – Ability to discuss investment or meet key senior members of staff to discuss major regeneration or investment opportunities and access a range of support from co-working to lever external funding to helping to resolve barriers to investment or growth.
For further information, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 01538 395400 www.staffsmoorlands.gov.uk