Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire Growing and Developing the Visitor Economy within Derbyshire
Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire is delighted to be able to offer visitor economy businesses within Derbyshire a range of fully funded business support workshops. Our ‘Growing and Developing the Visitor Economy within Derbyshire’ project is funded by: the European Regional Development Fund, Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire, Derbyshire County Council, Peak District National Park Authority, Derbyshire Dales District Council, and High Peak Borough Council.
The wide range of business support workshops are aimed at helping you and your business achieve its full potential and introduce you to new markets and visitors, boosting your competitiveness.
Workshops will be themed under the following strands:
- Pedal Peak for Business Initiative
- Inspired by the Peak District
- Promoting Derbyshire Products
- Supporting Market Towns
- Delivery of new and emerging business support needs to boost competitiveness
To qualify for funding your business must be:
- A visitor economy business (accommodation, attraction, activity provider, food and drink provider etc)
- Based in Derbyshire
- Be an SME (less than 250 FTE employees, have a balance sheet of less than €43m and/or turnover of less than €50m and not be more than 25% owned by another business that is not an SME
12 hours of business support is available at no cost for qualifying businesses thanks to the project funding. If you wish to attend more than 12 hours of workshops then you may be charged at the commercial rate, however, if you are a member of Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire, there is no limit.
To find out more about the business support workshops or becoming a member of Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire, please call 01246 212924