Inspired by the Peak District
We encourage all our members to make use of the ‘INSPIRED BY THE PEAK DISTRICT’ brand and logo.
The logo promotes the location, provides a sense of place, and is a strong brand which is recognised nationally.
It helps us build on the strong, recognisable brand which celebrates this unique place, as well as helping local businesses strengthen their own product.
See how other business are using the logo to help with their marketing.
Who can use the logo?
The logo is free to use by all members of Business Peak District. If you are not already a member sign up here .
The toolkit is not just for tourism businesses, but for anyone who runs a business in or close to the wider Peak District area: from Knutsford in the West to Bolsover in the East, from Ashbourne in the South to Holmfirth in the North.
By using the logo you are confirming that you will:
- do what you can to support the values of the Peak District
- be an ambassador for the Peak District
- do what you can to promote the Peak District for the benefit of all who are associated with it
How to use it
You can use them in almost any way you like – as stickers in shop windows, on business flyers, event programmes, websites, email and posters are just some examples.
You must ensure that the Peak District marque is used appropriately:
- It must be accompanied at all times by the business/seller’s own logo – for example, on a letterhead or on packaging around cheese.
- It must always be made clear who the business/seller is.
- The logos must not be distorted, altered in shape, cropped or added to. If the logos are misused, further action may be taken, including the removal of rights.
It is not a quality mark!
Logo image files
Sign up to become a member and you’ll be provided with a download link.
If you are already a member and want to get a copy of the logo files please send us an email.
Below are just some of the businesses who proudly use the logo.
When you feature the logo drop us a line and we’ll add your business here.
Food and Drink