Inspired by the Peak District
We encourage all our members to make use of the ‘INSPIRED BY THE PEAK DISTRICT’ branding.
The logo promotes the location, provides a sense of place, and is a strong brand which is recognised nationally.
It helps us build on the strong, recognisable brand which celebrates this unique place, as well as helping local businesses strengthen their own product.
See how other business are using the logo to help with their marketing.
Who can use the logo?
The logo is free to use by all members of Business Peak District. If you are not already a member sign up here .
The logo is not just for visitor economy businesses, it’s for anyone who runs a business in or close to the wider Peak District area: from Knutsford in the West to Bolsover in the East, from Ashbourne in the South to Holmfirth in the North.
By using the logo you are confirming that you will:
- do what you can to support the values of the Peak District; to celebrate and care for it
- be an ambassador for the Peak District
- do what you can to promote the Peak District as a place to live, visit and do business
How to use it
You can use the brand in any way you like – as stickers in shop windows, on business flyers, event programmes, websites, email and posters are just some examples.
You must ensure that the Peak District marque is used appropriately:
- It must be accompanied at all times by the business/seller’s own logo – for example, on a letterhead or on packaging around cheese.
- It must always be made clear who the business/seller is.
- The logos must not be distorted, altered in shape, cropped or added to.
It is not a quality mark; it is designed to bring businesses together, to show their association with the Peak District and to provide businesses with the opportunity to use it to help promote both the area and their business.
Sign up to become a member and you’ll be provided with 6 different colour versions of the logo.
If you are already a member and want to get a copy of the logo files please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspired by the Peak District Businesses
See some of the many businesses who proudly use the logo.